Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
1912Staver

1912Staver

Nothing against Tesla's , it's strictly the tax payer funded subsidy's / rebates that I have a problem with. Tesla's  , and virtually any EV carries a premium price tag. As long as it is your money , your choice I have no problem. But when every day taxpayers are footing part of the bill for a premium vehicle that's where I draw the line. Like the car , fine. But only if 100 % of the price tag comes out of your pocket. 

1912Staver

1912Staver

Nothing against Tesla's , it's strictly the tax payer funded subsidy's / rebates that I have a problem with. Tesla's  , and virtually any EV carries a premium price tag. As long as it is your money , your choice I have no problem. But when every day taxpayers are footing part of the bill for a premium vehicle thats where I draw the line. Like the car , fine. But only if 100 % of the price tag comes out of your pocket. 

1912Staver

1912Staver

Nothing against Tesla's , it's strictly the tax payer funded subsidy's / rebates that I have a problem with. Tesla's  , and virtually any EV carries a premium price tag. As long as it is your money , your choice I have no problem. But when every day taxpayers are footing part of the bill for a premium vehicle thats where I draw the line. Like the car , fine. But only if 100 % of the price tag comes out of your pocket.