Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
oldford

oldford

The stats above are simply differences in boiling points, viscosity, etc between brake fluid types, not different brands. If someone has a similar table from one brand of brake fluid to another, for example, DOT4, then that would be convincing evidence to me that price would be a reason to change brands. If higher price translates to higher quality for someone, they are free to buy whatever brake fluid they choose. Likewise, if I choose to keep my supply of brake fluid for a shorter period of time than someone else, that, too is my choice.

Frank

oldford

oldford

The stats above are simply differences in boiling points, viscosity, etc between brake fluid types, not different brands. If someone has a similar table from one brand of, for example, DOT4, then that would be convincing evidence to me that price would be a reason to change brands. If higher price translates to higher quality for someone, they are free to buy whatever brake fluid they choose. Likewise, if I choose to keep my supply of brake fluid for a shorter period of time than someone else, that, too is my choice.

Frank