Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
CarNucopia

CarNucopia

13 hours ago, Cman640 said:

I don't have a set goal on what audience I want to pull from in general, but I believe it will be mostly existing car enthusiasts becoming more involved in older cars. That being said, I do believe I will get some non car enthusiasts to turn out but the existing ones will be the majority for sure. I am planning on accessing my school's car club for this project as well which will be all gearheads like ourselves.

If you end up doing a questionnaire with the car club and the other younger gearheads, can you post the results here? I think there’s more for us to learn from you about getting younger people involved then the other way around.

Thanks for your enthusiasm and efforts!

CarNucopia

CarNucopia

10 hours ago, Cman640 said:

I don't have a set goal on what audience I want to pull from in general, but I believe it will be mostly existing car enthusiasts becoming more involved in older cars. That being said, I do believe I will get some non car enthusiasts to turn out but the existing ones will be the majority for sure. I am planning on accessing my school's car club for this project as well which will be all gearheads like ourselves.

If you end up doing a questionnaire with the car club and the other younger gearheads, can you post the results here? I think there’s more for us to learn from you about getting younger people involved and the other way around.

Thanks for your enthusiasm and efforts!