Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
95Cardinal

95Cardinal

Corrected spelling

7 minutes ago, West Peterson said:

Great updates, Joe. I fell behind.

In regard to connecting the a/c compressor fan belt.... I'd be very careful regarding that. You (we, as I also have one) need to find someone who knows how to set-up the compressors with not only the proper oil, but the proper amount of oil. You are probably well-aware that a working compressor is impossible to find if needed, so you do not want to damage it.

Wes, you didn't fall behind. I'm just catching up on 6 weeks of stuff.

The compressor turns over smoothly, but your point is valid. I haven't checked refrigerant pressures yet and should probably disconnect the belt. Thanks.

95Cardinal

95Cardinal

4 minutes ago, West Peterson said:

Great updates, Joe. I fell behind.

In regard to connecting the a/c compressor fan belt.... I'd be very careful regarding that. You (we, as I also have one) need to find someone who knows how to set-up the compressors with not only the proper oil, but the proper amount of oil. You are probably well-aware that a working compressor is impossible to find if needed, so you do not want to damage it.

Wes, you didn't fall behind. I'm just catching up on 6 weeks of stuff.

The compressor turns over smoothly, but you point is valid. I haven't checked refrigerant pressures yet and should probably disconnect the belt. Thanks.