Revising & Updating my Web Site for New Old Car Parts & Accessories

NEW1966

I have a Web Site for NOS & Good Used Car & Truck Parts. It was professionally built 5 years ago and has not been used much. The extensively large inventory hasn't been updated for quite some time.

I will be trying to add new inventory & new pictures weekly along with deleting outdated inventory and outdated pictures.

In co-operation with Go-Daddy.com, we are updating, revising, and connecting with Google, Google Analytics, and Google Key Words. We are working toward a 1-10 Rating on Google Search. My Web Site has been Certified and Secure by Google thru Go-Daddy.com  It is a very tedious and a long process so please be patient. If you find an item or items you wish to purchase, and they are not available, we apologize.

Please check back from time to time and see what changes have been made. This process is Very Costly and can take up to 6 months to complete (as per Go-Daddy.com). 

I have spent many many years purchasing my large inventory of New Old Stock & Good Used Stock.  We don't have everything, however we have quite a bit of inventory.   I hope it will benefit the antique/classic vehicle owners and the restoration process.

Thank You,

Greg Thomas

Classicnosparts.com

P.S.  My phone rings All day long so please email me @ classicnosparts@aol.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can.   Please be courteous and patient.

Edited by NEW1966 (see edit history)