Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
39BuickEight

39BuickEight

They are different.  I like them.  If I had the money, I would give one a shot.  

Actually, I wouldn’t.  I don’t buy new cars.  My most recent purchase was a 12 year old Lexus.  I am fortunate enough to get a new company vehicle every couple of years, and there is next to nothing I like about the buttons or “features” in any of them.  If I had the money, I would buy more old baseball cards. 

I think a $20,000 truck with 150 HP that gets decent mileage would appeal to a lot of buyers.  Just equip it with whatever the government is forcing you to (airbags/backup cameras/etc) and make it simple.  Sort of like what Ford tried to do with the Maverick.

39BuickEight

39BuickEight

They are different.  I like them.  If I had the money, I would give one a shot.  

Actually, I wouldn’t.  I don’t buy new cars.  My most recent purchase was a 12 year old Lexus.  I am fortunate enough to get a new company become every couple of years, and there is next to nothing I like about the buttons or “features” in any of them.  If I had the money, I would buy more old baseball cards. 

I think a $20,000 truck with 150 HP that gets decent mileage would appeal to a lot of buyers.  Just equip it with whatever the government is forcing you to (airbags/backup cameras/etc) and make it simple.  Sort of like what Ford tried to do with the Maverick.