Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Angelfish

Angelfish

5 hours ago, Dave Mellor NJ said:

I have a friend with a Model A parked for a couple years. He doesn't know how to get rid of a full tank, 10 gallons. There's nowhere around here to dispose fuel

Besides burning it off a little at a time in another vehicle(s), some other not recommended ideas would be to use it for weed killer, or soak it up with sawdust and burn it in the fire pit.  Burns for a loooong time, start with a little bit until you have an idea how it goes. 

Or pour it into pans of some kind and let it evaporate.   

Angelfish

Angelfish

I have a friend with a Model A parked for a couple years. He doesn't know how to get rid of a full tank, 10 gallons. There's nowhere around here to dispose fuel

Besides burning it off a little at a time in another vehicle(s), some other not recommended things would be to use it for weed killer, or soak it up with sawdust and burn it in the fire pit.  Burns for a loooong time, start with a little bit until you have an idea how it goes. 

Or pour it into pans of some kind and let it evaporate.   

Angelfish

Angelfish

Besides burning it off a little at a time in another vehicle, the other not recommended thing you can do is use it for weed killer.

Or you can pour it into pans of some kind and let it evaporate.