V-12 keeper keys

I have about 10 sets of Packard V-12 oversize valve keeper keys.

They are die stamped, case hardened.

I used to sell these in Hemmings a few years ago, Tom Shriver handled them for me.

If there is demand, I can make quite a few more sets. The more I make/sell, the cheaper they'll get.

Asking $70 per set, or $100 for 2. Shipping included.

Shoot me an e-mail, or PM.

Count me in ! I can't seem to get an E mail thru to you. Could you put your mailing address in here, and I will send you a check, together with a "cover letter" with my name and address ?

Thanks

PFH

( Perfidious Reindeer Hunter )

P.S. Dont worry about shipping it to our swamp here in Eastern Latvia. I have an address in the United States you can use.......

P.P.S...for those of you who are wondering what this is about, after a hundred thousand miles or so, valve springs can lose a bit of their "punch". Also, after a few "valve grinds" the valves on a Packard Twelve in effect, are "lowered" into the valve compartment, where the opposing valve spring retainers can touch each other, making a rough idle. The raised (so called "over-sized") valve keeps solve that.

P.P.P.S. Those of you contemplating "valve jobs" on Packard Twelves or Cad V-12 or V-16's - dont forget to READ THE SHOP MANUAL FOR THE ENGINE YOU ARE WORKING ON.

Reason - These cars do NOT have hydraulic valve lifters. These are SOLID lifters with hydraulic "lash" take-up. BIG difference ! If you try and set the valve stem clearances using conventional shop practice...you will RUIN everything....!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...