1926 FORD MODEL T 4 DOOR SEDAN FULL GLASS / WINDOW SET CUSTOM MADE ORIGINAL FIT - FOR SALE

Im selling a full set of custom made automotive glass for a 1926 Ford Model T 4 door sedan. This set was specifically made with premium quality automotive glass for one of my personal vehicles, however the car was sold and I no longer had a use for them. These pieces were made to fit the 1926 Ford Model T just like the original ones without any modifications. The glass had never been installed or used and is stored in great condition. The set includes the windshield, 2 front side glasses, 2 rear side glasses, 2 quarter panels, and the rear glass.

***NOTE: The image is being used as reference to explain the product being sold which is a FULL SET OF CUSTOM MADE GLASS for a 1926 Ford Model T 4 Door Sedan. The green colored car is NOT the item being sold.

Although local pickup may be ideal from the NY City area, shipping is optional depending on the buyers requirements.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out via this form or Ebay for a quicker reply.

I have listed the item on ebay and attached the link below. Thank You.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg