1932 Auto Clutch Parts Interchangeability Between RHD CI6 and CP8.

Hello,

It's been a long time since I posted anything here and I no longer have my RHD 1932 CP8 which I sold prior to leaving Zimbabwe in 2017. It is still in Zimbabwe and owned by a good friend's younger brother, and my friend looks after it for him on his farm. They got it running a couple of years ago and I got to drive it when I visited in September last year: no brakes and a jury-rigged, gravity-fed fuel supply, but we were on farm roads in the middle of nowhere! I'll be back there on Sunday but I'm not sure if we'll be taking taking it for a spin.

Anyway, the reason I am back here is that a few years ago I was offered auto clutch control part from a RHD 1932 CI6 in South Africa and I would like to know if any of them are interchangeable with the CP8, specifically a RHD one. It's unlikely that they would ever be made to be operational but it would be super to have them fitted for the correct appearance. I am going to be in South Africa in a couple of weeks not far from the owner of the parts, and would like to secure them to help out the new owner of my car if they are of any use. Unfortunately, the owner of the CI6 parts could not find any part numbers on them, so I only have a few of his photos which I have attached here. I did try to run through the relevant section for these parts in the Chrysler Master Parts List but, as I am not familiar with them, I can't work out exactly what they refer to in some cases. So, it would be very useful if anyone here could respond with some authority on the topic.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Fergus

RHD CI6 Clutch Control Parts, 1..jpg

RHD CI6 Clutch Control Parts, 2..jpg

RHD CI6 Clutch Control Parts, 3..jpg

RHD CI6 Clutch Control Parts, 4..jpg

• 1 month later...