2001 BDE NATIONAL

Guest sintid58

Guest sintid58

I WANT TO GIVE A BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT MADE THIS YEARS BDE NATIONAL TOUR SO GREAT. I TOOK MY DAD AND MOM ALONG ON THEIR FIRST EVER CAR FUNCTION AND ON THE WAY OUT MY DAD TOLD ME HE WOULD PROBABLY NEVER GO TO ANOTHER ONE. BY WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON HE WAS TALKING ABOUT BUYING A CAR AND WE EVEN LOOKED AT ONE WHILE WE WERE IN GALENA. WE HAVE ALREADY MADE RESERVATIONS FOR NEXT YEAR FOR BOTH OF US AND HE JOINED THE BDE WHILE WE WERE THERE smile.gif" border="0 <A HREF="http://null" TARGET=_blank>null</A> smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0 <B>null</B> smile.gif" border="0

The BDE gets people addicted that way!!! I think every year we gain members because we enjoy our cars, and the people that come do so because they are really car people not trophy hunters. We always have one or two senior cars on our tours ,because there are many BCA members who work at keeping their Buicks perfect,and still enjoy the fellowship of the group.I'm glad your folks had a good time and tell them "Wecome " for me