1955 WILLYS AERO CUSTOM 4Dr.

My personal tour car, a two tone Green 4 Door, 226 Standard,1955WillysCustomFL7.jpg.3c13c1f0970b003fb69eaedd6976a412.jpg 37K mile and very dependable. Southern Origin,  Mostly  original, paint shows age. No Rust, One of the better last edition Willys cars available.  A solid $10,000 value.  A Kansas parts car is included.  I'm in hospice care and would like to get this into lovin' Willys hands. Family not interested. Make me a CASH offer or a payment plan my family can work with.  Won't split the two as we are talking last edition Willys car. If you are into ORPHAN CARS, You'll probably never see one at a show.1955WillysCustomFL3.jpeg.e5720ffff47399180df0cddc2abfe40a.jpeg1955WillysCustomFL7.jpg.3c13c1f0970b003fb69eaedd6976a412.jpg Message me for more pix and details.

1955 Willys Custom FL5.jpg

1955 Willys Custom FL9.jpg

1955 Willys Custom FL10.jpeg

1955WillysCustomOakleyKS1.jpg

1955WillysCustomOakleyKS3.jpg

• Like 1

Though I did not know when I bought this "55 Custom, due to health conditions of the seller, This car has an extensive history in The Kaiser Frazer Owners Club International, The Willys Aero Survival and Preservation Group, and was included in a film years ago.  Much history is available in the Forums of each group. The picture above shows the Alabama plate where it spent most of its life.  Now it is securely stored and insured till spring if you wish. There's extra parts going in the package, lots of '55 only stuff.  That KS parts car is remarkable with paperwork from new AND a mystery.  I have no keys and have never opened the trunk. Ever see a '55 Willys Car at a show?