1962 Pontiac Grand Prix 3x2 Tri Power 4spd FOR SALE

GP6.jpg.31cc3de19b87766e27c83ae2d08bdced.jpgSelling a real deal, PHS documented 1962 Pontiac Grand Prix Tri-Power 389/4spd Car.  Yes, it's a project, but it's worthy.  An original Moody Pontiac Ft. Lauderdale car.  Factory Ensign Blue on Parchment Interior, PHS docs shown in the pics.  Motor is all there except the tri-power set-up.  CORRECT 10B w/C correction suffix stamp at factory Tri-Power 389 4spd(the B to C correction signifies a 3spd to 4spd correction, RARE).  Transmission is complete and untouched, including the impossible to get shifter/console/pedals/steering column.  Even still has the FACTORY CONSOLE TACH!.  This was a prime example of early muscle.  Imagine this trolling for races in '62 at the stop lights on Ft. Lauderdale beach.  8 lugs? Of course!  All 4, plus a spare. Clean FL title in hand. Yes, it's missing the front fenders/hood, but can help the new buyer locate what is needed if they need the help. I would entertain a strong offer to sell the complete drivetrain from this if you wanted to convert your standard Grand Prix/Catalina to a tri power/4spd setup.  DM with any questions, I do not frequent here that much.  If you are out of state I can possibly arrange to help you find a transporter.  I have a bunch more pics and take more if you need certain shots, just ask.  $8500oboGP13.jpg.999e8204c63b46ecf20eba3d846ce7e9.jpg

GP5.jpg

GP6.jpg

GP8.jpg

gp9.jpg

GP10.jpg

GP11.jpg

GP12.jpg

GP17.jpg

GP20.jpg

GP26.jpg

GP18.jpg

GP24.jpg

GP25.jpg

Edited by DualQuadDave77 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are beautiful cars when done and get up and go. Had a friend that collected these. He passed away a few years ago, but, his son still has at least 10 62 Bonnevilles and a ton of NOS parts. Several are 4 speed convertibles needing restoration, but, in much better condition.