300 classic cars for sale starting at $1500 - Junkyard in PA. (King of Prussia and Allentown)

We have over 300 vintage parts cars.  See us at www.liquidatemyyard.com for current inventory. 

Cars are sold whole. Call me to be added to the January 14th viewing and purchase.
10am Sunday

We are offering pre qualified individuals to come by on scheduled days in King of Prussia PA. And our new location in Allentown PA
Message me for details.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/1Okz07lri0dZQXGyKrlIcsiVeqX8KmCx7/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=mspresentation

Due to the number of requests we are receiving, we are setting up dates/times for people to come and see the cars they're interested in.

If you are interested in a particular car, message me and I'll provide you with our schedule

Please read the following disclaimer:

1) Cars are priced on a tiered system, but some, based on rarity, will have specific pricing.

Tier 1 - $2k +

Tier 2 - $3.5k +

Tier 3 - $5k +

2) The cars do not have titles and have been in the salvage yard for 10-15 years.

3) You will receive a bill of sale. Although in many cases titles can be obtained through your state, please do your own research prior to purchase. Cars are sold in “as is condition for parts”

4) When purchasing, a separate pickup date may need to be arranged if it requires moving many cars to get to it

5) We do deliver!! Car delivery within the Philadelphia area is $300. Arrangements for further distances can be negotiated.

We are scheduling times for sincere buyers.

Do not come if you are undecided or your wife needs new shoes for the holidays.

This is not a time wasting opportunity. We have too many interested buyers

See all of the inventory at www.liquidatemyyard.com

https://youtu.be/jXVs5F8k4Hg

yard 1.jpg

yard 2.jpg

• Peter Gariepy changed the title to 300 classic cars for sale starting at $1500 - Junkyard in PA. (King of Prussia and Allentown)