WANTED, UPDATE: 37 Packard Senior Parts

DM37

I am in search of:

1. FOUND, NO LONGER SEARCHING: 37 Senior: both (1) windshield and (1) rear window interior trim "garnish" moldings; needs to be in solid restorable metal condition (surface rust or better). Can consider good condition existing woodgrain or re-grain (believe 35/36/37 likely the same)
  2. FOUND, NO LONGER SEARCHING: 37 V12: (qty=2) Sidemount outer "spin-on" retainer/lock-bolt plate assys
  3. I MADE REPRODUCTIONS (PM ME IF YOU NEED A SET), NO LONGER SEARCHING: V12: (1 each) 230232 [Oil filter outlet tube], flanged & 230233 [Oil filter inlet tube, flanged]
  4. FOUND, NO LONGER SEARCHING: 239058: Steering column-to-dash connecting bracket (believe 35/36/37 are the same)
  5. STILL SEARCHING: 15910 Left-Rear Club Sedan Senior (not Jr) Tail Light Stanchion. This is the number embossed on the inside of the casting
  6. STILL SEARCHING: 37 Senior Deluxe Radio receiver box (PA3833 but see photo with left bass "boost" knob and right tone knob and antenna gain switch in between; this is different than the single tone knob + antenna switch equivalent model for 35-36) without electrical innards "ravaged" by weather (restorable/repairable).

Reply by Private Message to this topic with a method to contact you and we can exchange info/photos offline.

441_61398cfd7ebf1.jpg

IMG_5814-scaled.jpg

IMG_5812-scaled.jpg

Edited by DM37
update (see edit history)

• DM37 changed the title to WANTED, UPDATE: 37 Packard Senior Parts