1937 Buick for sale

1937 buick. Recently deceased father original/only owner. Vehicle sitting on its own tires/rims unattended in garage for last 20 years. Some spare parts are also available with vehicle sale. Only legitimate interested buyer(s) please. Thanks.

1937robert

Hi Robert,

Do you have any idea as to what model 37 Buick you have. Two door, four door, series etc.? You should be able to find these numbers hopefully on the body tag on the firewall. Depending on what model, I am currently helping a friend search for a 1937, preferably Roadmaster series and ragtop would be great but not totally necessary. Is the car complete even though it is sitting low at the time. Can you send any email pics? What is your asking price? Let me know. Thanks bob@classicautoservice.com

It would also help if you gave some particulars. Where is the car ? Is it rusty, and if, so does it have holes/ Is the floor solid? Is the interior in tatters? What price are you expecting? Is the glass any good? Is the engine stuck, or will it turn over? Are the dash intruments good? The members of the board are not clairvoyant ,and need answers to give you any help.

Hi Bob,

The car was originally a six-wheeler body when brand new. Due to body damage, my father bought a 4-dr sedan 1937 Buick, and we changed out the bodies ourselves at my father's friends' farm. The car was running perfectly the last time my father was able to pay it any attention. The car is 100% complete and my father also has some spare parts for it. The car has been sitting untouched in the garage for about 20-yrs. I know there are some rust spots on the black paint, which my father covered with aluminum paint to try and preserve the metal better. I don't know about holes because I haven't actually looked the car over carefully in 20 years, but I will attempt to find out more information for you later this week. My brother and I are merely interested in a fair price and someone who will take good care of my father's "baby" <grin>. It was the first car he ever owned outright and he would never part with it. Thanks for the reply and I will try to find that number for you, if I can. I am somewhat limited in mobility right now with a fractured left foot in a cast, as well as still recovering from radiation and chemo treatments to kill off throat cancer. But I'll do my best, and I appreciate your interest.

Robert