Boa Constrictor horn,woodlites

Guest Awini

Guest Awini

where can one get the boa constrictor horns and woodlite headlamps as fitted to a lot of classics? and what is a fair price to pay for these items?

Hi, Both those items are hard to find and pricey. The last Boa horn I saw was about $1500 and Woodlites about $2000 for a decent pair. I think that is a lot, but you don't see them very often. You can run ads looking for them, as there are probably people who have them in their collections and don't have the cars to put them on, and also sometimes you see them at swap meets. If you tell me approximately what you want to pay, I can keep my eyes open at swap meets. Good luck, Dave - packard12s@hotmail.com

Guest Awini

thanks dave, i have been offered a boa horn that is complete except for the eyes, but has solder repair and will need replating, the seller wants 25000 rupees, which is about 500 dollars, so i think i will buy it for my austin

Guest ghotson

Don Sommer (248) 435-6115 manufactures repros of the Woodlite parking lights @ $1400/pair. His catalog doesn't list the headlights though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 14 years later...