1949 Dynaflow die cast model

This may be a bit of a strange request for information. However I thought it best to go those who would most likely know. Hence I am throwing out the question to you folks. I have recently purchased a die cast model of a 1949 Buick Dynaflow at an estate sale. The bottom is stamped with "Authentic Scale Model Buick" MFG By National Products Div. Chicago 6. USA. The top of the model has the following lettering painted: "The Buick Center, HIX GREEN BUICK COMPANY ATLANTA, GA." The model is 6 1/2" long by 2 1/4 " wide. Mint condition.

Would anyone out there have any information on my purchase? Any idea on the value? I'm just wondering if I got a steal, or have I been taken?

Thank you for that information. I was reading the information you have posted about yourself at this site, and I must say that you would know considering your vocation. I would not say it's in "perfect" condition because there is some very minor wear of the paint on the trunk, nose, and sides of the car. However I would say it is in Very Good condition. The body, and the tires (which have "NATL Prod INC * Chicago *" on each), are in wonderful condition. If you are aware of anyone who might be interested in purchasing this 1949 Dynaflow die cast model, please let them know I'm here. I would be happy to send digital photos for them to see. Again, thank you very much for the information.