1922 Dodge Tourer Top Saddle Brackets

jpistorius

On page two there should be a chart showing the number used for your touring.  You would need BAIR #418. Once you know which of the two you have is correct, you can then post that you need that number. Also singles get listed on eBay. There are two Facebook Dodge Brothers pages, one of which is hosted by the Dodge Brothers Club, you could also post there. 

Thank you for the reply! Page 2 of what supplier catalog? Attached are photos of the 2 brackets we have. The one on the driver's rear latches together, but the one on the passenger rear seems to be missing something to keep the latch closed. They are similar but not exactly the same. 

IMG_20230327_084750939.jpg

IMG_20230327_084804436.jpg

IMG_20230327_084816011.jpg

Thanks, Mark, I found that both of our saddles are incorrect. One is stamped 530, the other 420. I would gladly sell them but need to find the #418 pair. Any suggestions are appreciated. I have posted on the Dodge Brothers' Facebook page and looked on Ebay. Will keep hunting...

Just click on the picture, the link will open. 

These are currently on eBay, not real pretty now but might clean up ok, don't know, just a suggestion. 

1915 1924 Top Bow Saddles Clamps Brackets Dodge Brothers Ford Chevrolet GM 418 | eBay

Edited by Mark Gregush (see edit history)