FS 1933 Chevy Spare tire Locking Hubcap a GM Accessory

I have a 1933 Chevrolet Accessory, It's a real nice driver quality Spare tire Lock, hub cap / wheel cover with new key. It works real good. The sliding locking lever is nice & tight, not worn & not hard to slide nor to turn the key.

There are No dents or dings,  but good driver quality chrome like shine with some light scratches & one small scuff on the edge. You should see  everything good in the photos. I believe photo #4 shows the only scuff good.

This is a 1933 GM accessory part, sold at the dealership.

Here is the best news, I think it might be solid aluminum? It does not take a magnet. The only metal is the locking parts. The hubcap is one heave solid piece that does not take a magnet. If it is aluminum it can  be re-buffed to take out the small scuff & any scratches to give it a new show quality shine. Or leave it alone for your daily driver? It already       looks good enough for the girls I use-to date, LOL.

Let me know if you need more photos. I believe it is the 4th photo that shows the scuff?

I need $250 + Shipping. It will fit in a medium flat rate box. Or I can check out other options. I do have a PayPal account for payment... PM me or call, please no texting. I ware out my fingers by time a get my message straight enough to read, LOL

102_0149.JPG

102_0150.JPG

102_0155.JPG

102_0164.JPG

102_0166.JPG

102_0156.JPG

my phone.JPG

Edited by Oldschoolantiqueauto
added a few words (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2023 at 11:24 AM, Oldschoolantiqueauto said:

I have a 1933 Chevrolet Accessory, It's a real nice driver quality Spare tire Lock, hub cap / wheel cover with new key. It works real good. The sliding locking lever is nice & tight, not worn & not hard to slide nor to turn the key.

There are No dents or dings,  but good driver quality chrome like shine with some light scratches & one small scuff on the edge. You should see  everything good in the photos. I believe photo #4 shows the only scuff good.

This is a 1933 GM accessory part, sold at the dealership.

Here is the best news, I think it might be solid aluminum? It does not take a magnet. The only metal is the locking parts. The hubcap is one heave solid piece that does not take a magnet. If it is aluminum it can  be re-buffed to take out the small scuff & any scratches to give it a new show quality shine. Or leave it alone for your daily driver? It already       looks good enough for the girls I use-to date, LOL.

Let me know if you need more photos. I believe it is the 4th photo that shows the scuff?

I need $250 + Shipping. It will fit in a medium flat rate box. Or I can check out other options. I do have a PayPal account for payment... PM me or call, please no texting. I ware out my fingers by time a get my message straight enough to read, LOL

102_0149.JPG

102_0150.JPG

102_0155.JPG

102_0164.JPG

102_0166.JPG

102_0156.JPG

my phone.JPG