1965 Special 4dr for sale - needs a good home! Central Michigan

I have a 1965 Buick Special 4dr that I need to move. It's in darned good shape with very little rust, needs a little work in the trunk. Last I looked the floors were still solid. It's on a concrete pad, not in the backyard in the garden rotting away. The right front fender has some minor damage that was there when I bought the car, and the grille is gone but the hood just has a little ding that can be straightened or filled. I just don't have the time or money to make this the sweet cruiser it can be.

The grille, engine and trans, and the front a/c parts are missing. The front bumper can be straightened by a bumper shop. When I bought the car it had a Pontiac engine in it but it drove and rode very nice. The glass is all good. The interior is in fair condition, but everything seems to be there. I was going to restore this car but can't right now. I want it to go to a good home to someone that will use it either for parts or to restore, and am asking $500 but I will take a reasonable offer for it. I have pics at:

http://www.edzone.net/~jolson/buick/65buick.html