2 questions

i hav a 1987 cutlass supreme, i hav 2 questions

1. i hav sone light rust that is staring to show up on my rims , is there anything i can use to get it off?

2.i want to get a flowmaster muffler, i know someone who can put it on for me, if u buy the correct parts, i checked flowmasters web site and there r not any shops that r close enough for me, so does any one know of a place where i can get the correct size muffler?

Cutlass Supreme, you can order a dual exhaust kit from Jegs. Order it for a Monte Carlo SS. They apparently have it listed as such for some unknown reason.

Next there are replacement parts from Walker for the 83-84 H/O's and 85-87 442's. It comes in a kit still I believe, or you can get all the parts individually at Autozone. I have the stock 442 exhaust system part numbers from Walker if you need them as a refernce.

The rust I really cant help you with on that subject because I am in the same boat with my 84 Hurst. You can call Summit they have the Rallye III's 442 wheels in stock at about $130 a wheel. Comes in various backspacing, 14" and 15" sizes and widths upto 10" wide.

Good luck!

Monster