SOLD: An Interesting Group 21 Early Threaded Hubcaps, Mostly Brass-Era, Mostly Unmarked, One Hudson, etc PRICE REDUCED!

SOLD !!!!!

PRICE REDUCED TO 100.00 INCLUDING shipping within the USA. 

Here is an interesting group of early threaded hubcaps. There are 21 total. 18 are brass, three are aluminum. Other than the one marked Hudson, the rest are unmarked-maybe these were aftermarket replacements from back in the day?? They are all heavier brass spinnings and all have inner threads. There appear to be two sets of four matching hubcaps, a couple of unmarked Model T hubcaps, etc. They are all used and dirty from being in storage but are in decent shape and certainly usable.  I'll take 200.00 for all 21 including shipping within the USA.

Take a look at the photos. What you see is what you get and what you see is all I got. These are as-is not as-was.

I accept PayPal for payment. Please email: motoringicons@hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274. Thanks.

hc1.jpg

hc2.jpg

hc3.jpg

hc4.jpg

hc5.jpg

hc6.jpg

hc7.jpg

Edited by motoringicons (see edit history)

• motoringicons changed the title to SOLD: An Interesting Group 21 Early Threaded Hubcaps, Mostly Brass-Era, Mostly Unmarked, One Hudson, etc PRICE REDUCED!