SOLD: A Significant and Impressive Pair of Large Bleriot Brass Sidelamps PRICE REDUCED

SOLD!

Here are a very impressive and large pair of Bleriot Sidelamps from the pre-1915 era. These lamps are missing their lower burners and oil fonts but otherwise appear complete. As they sit, they measure about 13 1/2" in overall height. The main  lamp bodies measure about 6" square and the lenses measure about 5" square. They are made to be used as oil lamps or electric lamps and each have their original socket holders still mounted within one of the brass lamp walls.

On the rear of both lights are the original "Bleriot London and Paris" tags. Both lights have the matching stamped serial numbers of 16196 and a small Bleriot signature engraved into the brass.

These are in excellent condition. I do not see any damage to the brass. On top has a few very small dings. The interior silver plated reflectors are extremely clean. All of the glass appears in very good condition including the smaller, round lenses which are set into the square panel lenses.

These are very high quality lamps and would be suitable for a  variety of significant, early motorcars. They are in excellent original condition and present extremely well. The construction quality and detail is superb throughout. A rare find.

The price is 1,350.00 USD for the pair plus shipping. I accept PayPal for payment. I have several highly detailed photos I can send to interested parties. Please email at: motoringicons@hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274 for more information.

Thank you very much.

SL1.jpg

SL3.jpg

SL2.jpg

SL4.jpg

SL5.jpg

SL6.jpg

SL7.jpg

SL8.jpg

SL9.jpg

SL10.jpg

Edited by motoringicons (see edit history)

• motoringicons changed the title to For Sale: A Significant and Impressive Pair of Large Bleriot Brass Sidelamps PRICE REDUCED
  • motoringicons changed the title to SOLD: A Significant and Impressive Pair of Large Bleriot Brass Sidelamps PRICE REDUCED