B.O.P. SWAP MEET MARCH 23, 2003

palbuick

The Chicagoland Buick club of America is sponsoring the 12 th Annual B.O. P swap meet. blush.gifcated in Wheaton, ILL, at the Dupage County Fairgrounds. Just mailed were over 50 reservation request from dealers from last year. Plenty of FREE parking and Admission is Still $ 3.00. This show draws several thousand people from all over the Mid West area. No guarentee that you will find that certain part you are looking for but chances are good without looking throug Orange or Blue parts. NO CHEV, NO FORD, NO MOPAR, NO TOYS , NO T-SHIRTS. Never any idea what parts wqill show up, one year I found a NEW original wood top Bow for a 41-48 Buick convt. Lots of GS. 442, GTO parts. Questions Contact:

Steve Kelly @ kelly1965@hotmail.com: Dan Weiler @ d-weiler@msn.com : Jim Schilf @ palbuick@aol.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

UpDate on B O P Swap Meet.

As of Feb 22, 03 there have been 90 spaces sold to various vendors.

With one month left this is almost a full house sell out. The Dealers are split almost equally between Buick, OLds, Pont. with one or two Cadillac parts vendors.

This has become one of the Best one day swap meets in the mid-west for B O P parts.

Free parking, $ 3.00 admission, Inside heated building. The 12 th year for this meet.

MARCH 23, 2003. DUPAGE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS, WEATON ILL. ABOUT 40 MILES WEST OF CHICAGO.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_joecool72

My first time to a B.O.P. swap meet and definately not my last! Too bad I woke up late and missed the early fun!