Garage cleaning sale--all parts have to go

I took 2 weeks off over Christmas and took some of the time to clean out my garage and make room to start taking apart my next project ('65 GS). I now have a big pile of stuff that has to go one way or another. Here is the list--make me an offer on any or all of it. E-mail me at Stonesautomotive@Juno.com

-Set of exhaust manifolds for a 401-425 in a big Buick (Wildcat, Electra, Riveria). The pass side manifold still has the heatriser valve on it and it turns freely, although the heat spring is missing from it

-Set of 215 V8 cylinder heads. Removed from an engine over 20 years ago and I obtained them along with a '64 Skylark I bought because the owner thought they were 300 heads. They don't fit anything I have and I need them out of the way. They are complete with valves and springs

-Carter AFB carb #3178S CA Not sure what it fits, but it is all there. I got it in a package deal with a Buick carb I needed for my car.

-'65 ST 300 auto transmission out of a '65 Skylark with a 300 V8. It ran and shifted fine when I took it out of a car I parted out for one of my projects about 8 years ago. Been sitting in my garage ever since.

-'65 ST 300 auto transmission out of a '65 GS with the 401 nailhead. This came out of my '65 GS--I found a '65 GS 4-speed car that was junk and combined it with mine to make one good car with a 4-speed out of the two. So the automatic trans has been sitting in my garage about 2 years now. It worked perfect and has the higher shift point at 5500 like the GS trans is supposed to. My car was built the 3rd week of production, so this is one of the early ones.

-Flex plate to go with the above transmission

-Manual steering gear out of a '65 Special. I converted the car to PS. I know alot of drag racers like these so they can ditch the weight of the PS setup. It still has the pittman arm on it as well as the rag joint that you will need to install it (the steering shaft coming out of the gear is different diameter than the PS gear).

-Open 3 series carrier for a 12 bolt chevy car rearend. Just the housing--no spider gears.

-4bbl intake and rochester 4GC carb off of a '64 Riveria with a 401 nailhead engine.

-Bottom section of the rear seat out of a '65 Skylark 4-dr sedan. Had gold interior with cloth insert seats. This seat is in excellent shape--just needs to be cleaned up.

-Complete column shift tilt column out of a '64 Skylark.

-Excellent Grille with Buick emblem in the middle off of a '64 Skylark. No raised pits in chrome

-Large electric radiator cooling fan--works perfect--not sure what it came off of, but is GM. Built into a shroud and is perfect for converting a V8 car to an electric fan. Has numbers AG 22034937 on it.

-aftermarket 6 blade fan that will bolt right onto the aluminum fan spacer mount in place of the factory 4-blade fan on '64-67 skylarks with the 226V6, 300V8 or 340V8 and no AC (AC cars have a 7 blade clutch fan). This is a big improvement without going to large rotating weight of a clutch fan.

-Manual transmission flywheel housing for a 225 v6 or 300/340 v8. Came out of a Lesabre with a 300 V8. Has clutch fork still in it.

-Perfect Goodyear Polyglass G78-14 tire. I found this in the trunk of a car and

it is an original tire from the late 60's. Looks like brand new. I have it stored in a black plastic bag out of the fluroscent light.

Still trying to get rid of this stuff--make me some offers if you are interested

Also found a factory style 4-speed shifter (like came on the '65 GS) with a couple of different handles for it that I want to sell. Has linkage with it to work on a T-10 (linkage is from a Hurst, but works great--I ran it on a car for a long time)