SOLD: Stutz 1929-1931 Model M Large Parts Collection: Cylinder Heads, Transmission, Engine Parts, etc etc

motoringicons

SOLD!

Here is a nice collection of Stutz parts. I believe most of these parts are for a 1929-1931 Model M, but some may fit other models as well. All of these pieces have been stored indoors and are in original condition.

Included is:

-One complete SOHC cylinder head with camshaft, valve train, aluminum cover with data plate, etc etc.

-Three other disassembled SOHC cylinder heads including three head castings, two covers (one with data plate), two camshafts, lots valve train parts, camshaft stands, timing gears, timing chains, etc.

-Detroit transmission that appears complete, flywheel, clutch, U joint assembly

-A set of 8 connecting rods

-A set of 7 connecting rods with pistons

-Crankshaft

-Main bearing caps, hardware, etc

-Cast aluminum oil pan

-Cast iron timing chain covers, bellhousing covers, intake and exhaust manifolds, exhaust cutout body,  etc

-Luggage rack

-Battery box

- Brake lever, clutch and brake pedals

-And various other pieces.

The price for everything is 5,900.00. I will NOT sell any items individually. There is enough here to comfortably fill a regular size pickup truck. Located near Detroit, Michigan. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer but I can asssist with storage and loading.

Please call 734-730-4274 or email: motoringicons@hotmail for a detailed set of photos, more information and to schedule a viewing.

Thanks.

S1.jpg

S10.jpg

S11.jpg

s13.jpg

S14.jpg

S2.jpg

S3.jpg

S4.jpg

S5.jpg

S6.jpg

S7.jpg

S8.jpg

S9.jpg

Edited by motoringicons (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • motoringicons changed the title to SOLD: Stutz 1929-1931 Model M Large Parts Collection: Cylinder Heads, Transmission, Engine Parts, etc etc