16V exotic red for sale

Does185

Hi all,

I am putting my 1989 TC 16V 5-speed up for sale.   Exotic Red exterior with Ginger interior and black soft top.  Low miles (45k) and in great condition.  Everything works
on this car and it drives perfectly. 

If you know anyone in the market for a TC, or want to upgrade from your older/project car, send me a PM.  Asking $13,000 OBO. 

There are photos on Dropbox showing the details and condition.  Will be glad to send a video of it running for those with serious interest.  Dropbox link is:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4h03078wa67un78/AAABDKHuO5etN6NNU5dcfo6Ya?dl=0

A bit of history:   The car has been babied pretty well its entire life.  I acquired the TC in 2013 with 42k miles on it and am the 3rd owner.  I've only put 3.5k miles on it over the past 7 years, summertime fun in Michigan.  The previous owner lived in Florida and bought it in 1997 with 37k miles on it.  He only put 5k miles on it the next 16 years.  As to mechanical condition, I had a shop perform preventative maintenance when I got the car in 2013 including new parts from RDI Performance (all belts, plugs, wires, timing belt, valley seal, valve cover gasket, cam seals, fuel hoses) and brakes (accumulator, rubber lines).  I added a few modern touches in 2018 like the 7 spoke chrome rims, new tires, all new speakers and power amp.  

Car comes with many expected items and a few extras:
- both tops in perfect condition
- the original TC stock wheels and Michelin tires
- Blue Service Manual
- Owners manual and other original documents
- Umbrella
- original TC rolling storage rack for the hardtop
- original Mopar custom sewn car cover fitted specifically for the TC
- Pewter Desk Model (4" length)
- Original engraved placard and glove box placard
- circa 1999 Chrysler Infinity IV stereo with CD/Cassette updated by Classic Auto Radio with Aux input for phone/Ipod/MP3 player
- original Chrysler dealer Data Book showing all TC options and accessories
- original Chrysler dealer Sales Reference Manual  

Plus:  The TC drives perfectly, idles great, accelerates smoothly, and the turbo spools up on demand.  A fun car to drive!!  Located in the Detroit area.

Minus:  Slight oil drip.  AC not charged.  No tool kit.  Everything else works.

Hoping to send her to a good home.  Will advertise online next month but wanted to spread the word on the Forum first.  Thanks!

- Rob

1989-TC-Maserati6.jpg

Interior11.jpg

Engine2.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...