4 Wood Spoked Wheels For Sale

I have no idea what these wheels came off of or exactly how old they are. I expect they are early 1900's vintage and from a Model T. They appear to be in good shape given their age. There is some rust but looks as though it can be cleaned up easily. There are a few missing nuts on the hub bolts but the threads appear to be in good condition and of standard size. You should be able to find replacements. Two of them have been painted yellow and two are not painted. I believe the wheels to be a full set. Don't know for sure what the wood is but think it is oak or hickory. I can provide pictures if you are interested or I can take pictures of any areas of interest.They measure 20.5" across the front face and 21" across the back face. There are 4 lugs per wheel. They are being sold as a set. I will not split them up. You can contact me at the following: jhopper@sbcglobal.net or 408.997.6125. These wheels are located in San Jose, CA. I am asking $400.00 for the set and will arrange shipping at owners expense. Thanks.