Vintage Racers

Guest jmarsicano

Guest imported_jmarsicano

I am very new to the club, what is offered for vintage race cars? I have an early 1960's trevis car and would love to get active. What are my options?

Classes 24a and 24b are judging class for vintage race cars. The comments in the Judging Vehhicle classifiaction section of this website are as follows:

"First time entrants must apply to the Vice President Class Judging to receive an application for certification. Upon acceptance of certification, a numbered certification plaque will be issued. It must be attached to the vehicle. Subsequent registrations for National Meets must include a certification number National First Prize Winners prior to 1986 in Class 24a (including competition motorcycles) and Class 24b will be considered to have been certified. A numbered certification plaque will be issued upon request to the Vice President Class Judging. All motorcycles certified in Class 24a prior to 1986 or during the period 1986 through 1994 will be considered to have been certified in Class 24c. When a vehicle certified in either Class 24a or 24b prior to 1989 changes hands by sale or transfer, it must be recertified to be eligible for judging."

Hope this helps.