intake

Assuming you want one for a 350 and not a 455, I have stock 350 4 barrel intake off of a 73 Buick if interested. Would like $45 plus shipping. Located in Harrisburg.

You have a point there. I know the 73 is an EGR type. It might work if you use a 71 intake gasket vs a 73, or visa versa (I think you are supposed to match the gasket to the yr of the hds-could be wrong) But I am not sure, perhaps there are others out there that can answer this question. Sorry coulndt be of more help. I know the 72 intake I sold during the spring didnt have the EGR port on it.

• 2 weeks later...

71 is an "only" intake. 72 up is different because of A.I.R. (smog pump) plumbing and EGR, 70 and down you must be careful because the heat rizer ports change design and location slightly and you run into problems trying to make tehm seal properly. Alos the 71 has some different holes that go into the front water crossover that others don't share. If you don't care about it being correct and being a correct fit buy the aluminum one from T/A performance. It is universal and will fit and work well