Rear seat frame for 54 Super Convertible

Chevalier

Hi all, 

Finally getting around to finishing up a restoration on a 1954 Super Convertible.  I've had the mechanicals sorted out for awhile and have taken her on some road trips without having gotten the top installed yet, but its finally time to finish bringing her back to her former glory.  As is too common with many convertibles, the seat frames were pretty much rusted through.  I was able to source a good front power seat from a fellow Buick club member and have that installed after making some custom mounts (my car originally had the manual seats).  But, so far I've had no luck tracking down a good set of seat frames for the back seat.  I can make work a lower seat frame from a donor hardtop that I have, but would still need the rear upper seat frame which is shaped quite differently in the four door sedan.  The best starting source I have been able to come up with so far would be a new reproduction seat frame set from a 55 Chevy Belaire convertible, assuming that it should only need a little modification to fit if any.  I thought I would ask if folks have any other suggestions to track down the rear seat?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,

Dave

Pearland, TX