Tri Shields and brackets found!!!!

Hello all. For all of us looking for the elusive 1970 Tri-shields and mounting brackets, the search is over. Emblemagic.com. They now carry quality reproductions in stock, made to factory specs. Be warned though, it costs a little more than pocket change. They are a quality item. Check it out!

Paul Urban

BCA #38544

1970 Buick Electra 225

4 Door Hardtop 455 four barrel

I notice your not a member. As you can see, I own the car and know what the correct tri-shield looks like. Look at the difference between the 1969 and 1970 Electra emblem. The emblems were different ALMOST every year. The shield is an exact fit. All of us have been looking for these and this is the only place that makes them to the specs. Feel free to send a picture to the site and show us what it's supposed to look like. Thanks. smile.gif

I am a member, I just didn't log on. Maybe we are talking about different emblems. The one I am looking for is in the middle of the front bumper and it is not the tri-shield posted. I am going to try to attach a couple of pictures. The car, by the way, is a 1970 Electra 225 Custom convertible.

Heck, how do you attache a jpg file?

• 3 weeks later...

Hopes this helps everyone on their search! At least it gives you another option. Happy motoring!

Paul Urban

BCA #38544

1970 Electra 225

4 door 455 four barrel