50th Anniversary Celebration of The Society of Automotive Historians (SAH), Including Special Guest, Karl Ludvigsen at the Authors' Book Signing on 10/10/19 and the Gala on 10/11/19

wrightfilms

Greetings Friends, Editors and Countrymen,

I’m working with the Society of Automotive Historians on membership recruitment and promotion. You will probably receive periodic contacts from me about what’s going on with the SAH. Please reach out if you like to know more about SAH or if you think you’re wrongly on this list.
If you’ve ever entertained the notion of attending the epic annual Hershey Swap Meet, hosted by the Hersey Region of the Antique Automobile Club of America, this might be the year to do it. The Society of Automotive Historians will be celebrating its 50th anniversary at a Gala celebration on Friday, October 11th, during Hershey week,. 
On behalf of the Board of Directors we’d like to invite you to join the party. Keynote speaker, award-winning author and historian  Karl Ludvigsen, will address the gathering and important awards will be presented. Registration  information is at the link below. Cost is $66 for members and $86 for non-member. (You might want think about joining the SAH.) I’ll be there to talk about a potential new awards program for SAH, stuff going on at the Leland Chapter and our Automotive Heritage Awards. 
Despite the risk of bad weather car people have descended upon Hershey, Pennsylvania in mid-October for for many years for good reason. It’s the venue for the ultimate swap meet. Just bring an umbrella and some warm cloths . . . and maybe a trailer just in case.
Best to all,
Steve

Steve Purdy