1937 Dodge Parts Package Deal

Sharps40

Everything I have left in one thread.   Ideal deal is $850 OBO come get it all here.  Can meet ya in NC, parts of SC, WVA, Southern VA for this small trailer load.  Want to get it all out of the way quickly.   Car is coming home soon and I need to make a clean spot in the garage!

I'll sell it individually too, make offers.   Shipping on the heavies is expensive, and on your dime.   I have access to usps and fedex within 1 hr drive of the house so thats what I use.

4 doors Doors , bare, for 4 door sedan l/r front and rear.

4 Wheels, original, 600x16, original three slot steel, all hubcap clips in place and good condition.

Full set of window garnish moldings for 1937 Dodge 4 door sedan. I have one set moldings for DS/PS front doors. 2 sets moldings for DS/PS rear doors. One set moldings with glass and vent window assemblies for DS/PS rear seat vent windows. One set moldings for DS/PS rear opera windows.

Drive shaft with u-joints

Front door window mechanisms

Front door lock mechanisms

Header molding, top of windshield which locates the windshield wiper knobs and is covered by the headliner

Grill Crank Hole Covers, I Have 2. Lower center of 37 dodge car grills.

2 sets Front spring u-bolts and shackle plates for the wavy round tube front axle.

1937 Dodge Dash gauge assembly chrome, glass, nicely repainted numbers.

1937 Dodge rear quarter stainless trim, the curved piece from the door to the back end, l and r sides.

Running board brackets, three each fronts and backs, so enough to do 1.5 cars.

Brake Drums, Front, 2 each, all lugs are 1/2x20 Right hand, 10" ID should be plenty meat to clean up

Brake Drum, 1 Rear, 1/2x20 lugs, left hand, lugs are probably going to need replaced, 10" ID, should be plenty meat to clean up

1 piece front door stainless trim for 4 door sedan.

1 piece rear door stainless trim for 4 door sedan.

1937 Dodge chrome pot metal grill surround trim, pitting and each side is broken in one spot but, will bolt up and includes most all the original clips and screws.

1 Cowl vent, with screen and handle/under dash bracket.

Rear axle backing plates, pair, very good with brake anchors/adjusters.

Front axle, wavy tube with spring mounts and lower shock/sway bar mount. Excellent. .

Pair of used nos front springs, very good.

Pair of front backing plates.

Pair of front spindles, very good with good fitting king pins (needle top bearing, bronze bottom bushing.

Firewall mounted heater with 6v motor and core

Left and right steering arms, long curved for drivers side, short straight for passenger side, with decent tie rod ends installed.

Pair of Rear axles, 10 spline, good thread and good taper and key way for the drum.

Front drag link, missing threaded bung but overall very good.

Lots of pics available.

PM for phone number, lets talk.