Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
TTR

TTR

While the driving was mainly on those dreadful conveyor belts, a.k.a. freeways, through greater L.A. area,

I had another, otherwise pleasant 435 mile road trip to/from Central Coast of California, visiting a few car guy friends in Santa Barbara & Santa Maria areas, helping one 82 y.o. friend by changing engine oil + filters in his 50+ y.o. vintage V12 Ferrari and “exercising” the car afterwards (This friend had his hips replaced recently and doesn’t have adequate mobility yet to exercise this or his Porsche Turbo appropriately/comfortably).
Got on the road Friday 9 am & arrived home 8:30 pm last night.

Sorry, I didn’t have opportunities take any pictures.

On another note, I realized that in a week from now will be ten years when I started keeping more detaled maintenance/service records on the Roadster and have managed to accumulate few hundred miles shy of 40.000 in subsequent 10 years.

By the end of this July it will be 2 years since I rebuilt the engine (+ clutch, steering gear & did an overhaul on transmission, etc) and currently have accumulated few hundred miles shy of 10.000 since, so I will try to get to that full 10K within next few weeks, but with the shop full of complex projects I may not have enough time before that deadline. ☹️

TTR

TTR

While the driving was mainly on those dreadful conveyor belts, a.k.a. freeways, through greater L.A. area,

I had another, otherwise pleasant 435 mile road trip to/from Central Coast of California, visiting a few car guy friends in Santa Barbara & Santa Maria areas.

Sorry, I didn’t take any picture.

On another note, I realized that in a week from now will be ten years when I started keeping more detaled maintenance/service records on the Roadster and have managed to accumulate few hundred miles shy of 40.000 in subsequent 10 years.

By the end of this July it will be 2 years since I rebuilt the engine (+ clutch, steering gear & did an overhaul on transmission, etc) and currently have accumulated few hundred miles shy of 10.000 since, so I will try to get to that full 10K within next few weeks, but with the shop full of complex projects I may not have enough time before that deadline. ☹️

TTR

TTR

I had another, otherwise pleasant 435 mile road trip to/from Central Coast of California, visiting a few car guy friends in Santa Barbara & Santa Maria areas.

By the end of this July it will be 2 years since I rebuilt the engine (+ clutch, steering gear & did an overhaul on transmission, etc) and currently have accumulated few hundred miles shy of 10.000 since, so I will try to get to that full 10K within next few weeks, but with the shop full of complex projects I may not have enough time for that right now. ☹️

TTR

TTR

By the end of this July it will be 2 years since I rebuilt the engine (+ clutch, steering gear & did an overhaul on transmission, etc) and currently have accumulated few hundred miles shy of 10.000 since, so I will try to get to that full 10K within next few weeks, but with the shop full of complex projects I may not have enough time for that right now.