1964 Buick LeSable For Sale

Guest 52buick72r

Guest 52buick72r

For sale by 3rd owner, 1964 Buick LeSabre 4-Door Hardtop. Original Diplomat Blue paint. Three factory installed options: front seat belts, full length body chrome trim, and fabric/leather combo interior. I recently rebuilt the front suspension, new fuel filter, breather cap, and air cleaner. I also started to detail some of the engine compartment to its original glory. Second owner put on new tires, battery and exhaust system. First owner was an elderly couple. Car is clean, straight, never hit, runs and drives great. Engine is origianl 300 with 2-barrel carb. Interior is easily a stong condition 2 except piece between the rear seat and rear window. Exterior is condition 3, will need repainting, 95% of exterior trim/chrome is in excellent shape/condition. Trunk material complete, but will also need replacing to bring to condition 2. Mileage is 74,000 and change currently. Car passed inspection, is registared, and no lean. Asking $6700, but MUST SELL as I found a convertible for my wife, and am willing to deal. I can send photo's via email. Car is located in Uncasville, CT. Email: mslitwin@msn.com ... address to Matt. BCA # 31827

This car needs a good home. Thanks.