65 Buick Electra Convertable for sale

located in the wine country, in Northern California, a 1965 Buick Electra 225 Convertable. This car is registered and driveable, a black plate california car. The right rear drum break needs adjustment, it's a little touchie. All original, White exterior, black interior.

The car does need TLC ie.. Faded paint, weathered upholstry (leather). All the carpet has been pulled and the floor pans are still solid.(a lot of surface rust on floors.but again soild! no major cancer) The trunk is in the same shape if not better.

The lock sets have been pulled out of the doors but I have them. All The crome is in above average shape but there is a ding in each the front and back bumpers(not bad)

The car has a White convertable power (that works) top that is in good shape with NO rips or tears. the power windows need work but most do. I have to many cars and need to liquidate some of my STUFF. My loss your gain. Timing is everything.

Please call if interested, Frank 415-850-4139 or 707-762-5554 $2,900.00 B/O(this car in show condition worth $21,000.00)