25 DB roadster top

I need to put a top on my 25 DB roadster. I have the top bows and hardware. I could go to a shop and let them work from pictures. However, if anyone has information on the availability of new tops, or has pictures/drawings/instructions on how to make one, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Hi- I doubt there is a kit for this car, my experience in trimming has shown that very few early cars are just alike when it comes to top measurements. This means that top needs to be custom made. I could write you up a set of basic instructions, you would need access to a walking foot sewing machine, and about 40-60 hours of patience(depending on how well you measure/cut/sew). A regular home sewing machine will not work, as you will be sewing through 2 and 3 layers of top material. I like Hartz cloth for mid-20's cars. If I did such a top,price would be $1200-2000 (depending on condition of bows, wood tacking strip, etc.) plus material cost. This just to give you an idea of savings if you can make yourself. Good luck, let me know if you want instructions. David Coco (northern Virginia)