HERSHEY YELLOW FIELD/ PART2

I FORGOT TO MENTION IN MY PREVIOUS POST THAT THE YELLOW FIELD WILL BE REPLACED BY THE RETURN OF THE RED FIELD, THE ONE THAT THE CAR SHOW USED TO BE ON. THIS AREA MAY NOW HAVE LESS ROOM, BUT WITH ALL THE CHANGES ON THE GROUNDS THERE SHOULD BE MORE THAN ENOUGH ROOM FOR ALL THE VENDORS. MY SUGGESTION FOR THE SWAP MEET ATTENDEES IS TO VISIT THE WHITE FIELD FIRST-- BECAUSE IF IT RAINS YOU WILL NEED BOOTS. THE WHITE FIELD TURNS MUDDY AFTER A GOOD RAIN. DO THE BLUE FIELD TOO. THIS IS PRONE TO GET MUDDY AS WELL. THE WHITE FIELD DOES HAVE SOME PAVEMENT ON IT AS IT WAS ONCE A SMALL AIRPORT WITH A PAVED LANDING STRIP. I'LL BE HAPPY NO MATTER WHAT. I'VE GOT MY BOOTS, UMBRELLA, CART, CAMERA AND MONEY TO BUY SOME NEW GOODIES! AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, MY WIFE IS COMING ALONG TOO!

Be sure to stop by and see us...Waffle Works...not sure exactly what field yet, but we will be there serving waffles and toppings...chicken gravy..sausage gravy...and other goodies. Bring the Mrs. along !

WOW sausage gravy... any chance of biscuits with them. Let us know where you are going to be so we can check it out. We don't have any Bob Evans up here in the North so normally only get this great food when we go to Florida in March.