Desperately need Rear Spare Tire carrier 1928 Buick 26S

I purchased a rear spare carrier from a gentleman in Calif. He shipped it UPS and they lost it. This spare tire carrier is for a Standard Buick. Now I'm back to square one. I currently have this car down to the frame. Will be cleaning frame for painting. The engine is in Wisconsin and I will be picking it up soon. Then I start putting the car back together. Wood has to be replaced, but I have just about all the sheet metal except what I have in Wisconsin. I do need the front and rear (split) bumpers and A REAR Spare Tire carrier. I have been a member of BCA for several years #1851 and I'm currently President of our local ACAC Club. I hope some where out there someone has the parts I need. confused.gif [color:\\"red\\"]

I Have A 1930 Rear Bumper (Two Piece) For A 4 Door Sedan That Has Been Rechromed And Have

The Spare Tire Holder. I Went With Trunk Rack. What Is It Worth? The Trunk Rack Bumper Cost $600.00 To Rechrome. Do Not Know If It Is The Same As 28.

Email davidlockridge@insightbb.com If It Will Work Can Send Pictures If We Get Together On A Price. Thanks

Several years back I got some spare tire carrier brackets from the Dave Chambers estate. I beleive I no longer have them, but with Hershey coming up I could spot them when loading parts. I thought I should send you along a note to have you check with me later, just in case. Joe Goss <gossjh@insightbb.com>

• 2 months later...