1941 Cadillac Convertible Coupe For Sale

The exterior is medium blue metallic, with red leather inside and a tan canvas top. Chrome was all redone and is generally still very good. Standard transmission. Older full restoration (ca. 1985); driven very little since. Clean and looks great at first glance, but generally shows some aging and wear up close. Vacuum power top works well. The 1941 engine was rebuilt less than 1000 miles ago and it runs well (generator is currently noisy). Starts great, thanks to new $130 Optima battery. Driven more 100 miles round-trip to Cadillac LaSalle Club Centennial Grand National without problems or overheating. Brakes rebuilt less than 300 miles ago. New rear trans seal (still drips a bit). Has correct skirts, ashtrays and the power antenna and convertible dome light (last two items not installed). Some extra parts including a pair of rebuilt shocks, plus premium car cover, battery cut-off switch, manuals, etc. included. Passable parade/cruise night car as is, but it would require re-restoration to be a competitive show car, of course. Could be a decent tour car, though, with minor upgrades. Car was restored in Arizona, but has had floor repair and there is some filler in the typical places '41s rusted (rockers, etc.). Call for detailed description, or better yet come see it. A CCCA Full Classic. Many owners still prize the '41s for their excellent performance, which makes them fine tour cars. It is not easy to find a decent looking, running and driving '41 Cad convertible for my asking price of $32,500. Offers considered before I put it in winter storage here in Michigan in mid-October. Call Terry at 586-286-7796 evenings or 586-558-7010 days or email me at tboyce@bignet.net Digital photos will be available soon.

An album of photos of this car has been posted to:

1941 Cadillac Album

Cadillac is medium blue metallic with red interior and tan top. Chrome all redone and generally still very good. Standard transmission. Older full restoration (ca. 1985); driven very little since. Clean and looks great but generally shows some aging and wear up close. Vacuum power top works well. 1941 engine rebuilt less than 1000 miles ago and runs well (generator currently noisy). Starts great, thanks to new $130 Optima battery. Driven more 100 miles round-trip to Cadillac LaSalle Club Centennial Grand National without problems or overheating. Brakes rebuilt less than 300 miles ago. New rear trans seal (still drips a bit). Has correct skirts, ashtrays and the power antenna and convertible dome light (last two items not installed). Some extra parts including a pair of rebuilt shocks, plus premium car cover, battery cut-off switch, manuals, etc. included. Passable parade/cruise night car, but it would require re-restoration to be competitive show car. Could be decent tour car, though, with minor upgrades. Car restored in Arizona, but has floor repair and some filler in the typical places '41s rusted (rockers, etc.). Call for detailed description, or better yet come see it. A CCCA Full Classic. Many owners prize '41s for their excellent performance, which makes them fine tour cars. Not easy to find a decent looking, running and driving '41 Cad convertible for my asking price of $32,500. Offers considered before winter storage here in Michigan mid-October. Call Terry at 586-286-7796 evenings or 586-558-7010 days or email me at

tboyce@bignet.net