Mopar Show-Dallas

Guest bobostski

Guest bobostski

I would like to invite all WPC club members to the Dallas Mopar Clubs 17th Annual Mopar Mini-National held Aug.31-Sept 1, that's labor day week-end. The location is on the grass under the tree of Audibon Park in Garland Tx. ( off 635 and Centerville Rd.)<P> We always have a good showing of muscle cars (over 100) and I am trying to get more of the older stuff. For more information e-mail me at bobostski@webtv.net , go to our club website,<A HREF="http://www.dallasmoparclub.com" TARGET=_blank>Dallas Mopar Club</A>,or call me Bob Ostrowski 214-351-0441.<P>For you muscle car fans, we will have Galin Govia (muscle car numbers guru) doing apraisals. We will also have the Bo Nash Hemi Cuda convertable from the tv show , a 69 charger with a Viper V-10,and a 96 Dodge Caravan used in the movie Twister. We give out a great goody bag, dash placques, and have a swap meet also. <P>Hope to see you there,<BR>Bob Ostrowski<BR>38 Dodge 4 door touring<BR>55 Custom Royal Lancer 4 door (hemi)<BR>65 Valaint Signet Covert.

• 5 weeks later...