Nedd Info and parts

I own a 1928 Dodge Brothers Victory Six, 112 inch wheelbase, I live in Medellín, Colombia, South America, and would really, really! appreciate<BR>it if you could point me in the right direction to find information on this car<BR>such as repair manuals, places where I can find parts, etc.

Hi Harold,<P>Here is some companies in the United States that you may want to contact. They will at least get you started.<P>Gene M. Sanson<BR>26 Sherman Place<BR>Clifton, NJ 07011<BR>(973) 478-8958 (days only)<P>Carson's Antique Auto Parts<BR>(508) 429-2269 M-S 9-6 ET<P>Roy Brister's Early Dodge Parts<BR>(916) 973-9778<P>Vern Barker's Romar<BR>(814) 827-7601 8-10pm ET M-F<P>Hope this helps.

If you are looking for modern reproductions of the die-cast "pot metal" parts such as starter and generator end plates and some "chrome" see the Australian website www. vintageandclassicreproductions.com<P>Also, as I am supposed to be the tech advisor for these cars, and have a few myself, feel free to ask me specific questions. Also, be sure to provide chassis and engine serial numbers (or photos) because we have cases of DAs being registered as Victory, and vice versa for export cars. You need to confirm exactly what you have before investing too much money in parts.

• 2 weeks later...

This message is for JB (tech advisor for dodge brothers cars), I have got the pictures of the Dodge Brothers, but I do not know how to send them to you for I do not have your e-mail adress, meanwhile the motor number is 36113 and I have no idea where the Chasis number is located, could you please give me a hint?<BR>THank you very much for your help.