Mopar Show-Dallas

Guest bobostski

Guest bobostski

I just want to invite all the DB people to the Dallas Mopar Clubs 17th Annual Mopar Mini-Nationals show in Dallas, Texas - Aug.31- Sept 1, that's labor day weekend. The show is held on the grass under the trees of Audibon Park in Garland, Tx (off 635 & Centerville Rd.) The show is open to all years of Chrysler Corp. cars. Like most Mopar shows, we get alot of 60's 70'cars .I am trying to get a showing of the older stuff this year. <BR> For more infomation e-mail me bobostski@webtv.net or go to our club website<A HREF="http://www.dallasmoparclub.com" TARGET=_blank>Dallas Mopar Club</A>, or call me Bob Ostrowski 214-351-0441. We always get well over 100 cars at this show.<BR>For you muscle car fans, we will have Gaylen Govia (mopar muscle car numbers guru) doing appraisals, The Bo Nash tv show Hemi Cuda, A 69 charger with a viper V-10, and a Dodge Caravan that was used in the movie Twister there.<BR> You do not have to be there both day to win an award and we give out a great goody bag and have a swap meet also.<BR> I would encourage the DB club to make this a place to get together to show their cars. <BR>Thanks<BR>Bob Ostrowski<BR>38 Dodge 4 door touring<BR>55 Custom Royal Lancer 4 door (hemi)

• 5 weeks later...