1928 sedan windshield & cranks

Hi,<P>Have you tried the following people?<P>Gene M. Sanson<BR>26 Sherman Place<BR>Clifton, NJ 07011<BR>(973) 478-8958 (days only)<P>Carson's Antique Auto Parts<BR>(508) 429-2269 M-S 9-6 ET<P>Roy Brister's Early Dodge Parts<BR>(916) 973-9778<P>Vern Barker's Romar<BR>(814) 827-7601 8-10pm ET M-F<P>Hope this helps.

By the way, I forgot to mention, Romar does have the "T" rubber for the front windshield available and they sell it by the foot. As for the windshield felt (in 1928 Dodge used felt instead of channel setting tape to make replacement of the windshield easier), you can either buy high quality suit wool from your local fabric store then "felt it" by washing it in the washing machine on "hot", then drying it in the dryer. This sounds kind of goofy, but in the end, the wool shrinks and gets really thick. You will loose over an inch all the way around the wool piece when you do this though. By the way, this is a procedure that quilt makers use to get wool felt for their quilts.)<P>An easier, though more expensive way is to by your wool felt strips from a company called "Restoration Specialties and Supply, Inc." (814) 467-9842. They list the felt on page 17 of their 2002 catalogue, and depending on the thickness, it can run anywhere from $1.25/ft to $2.00/ft. Their website is <A HREF="http://www.restorationspecialties.com." TARGET=_blank>www.restorationspecialties.com.</A>

• 3 weeks later...

I have a windshield assembly from a 1928 fast four if that is what you need. I am parting the car out.<P>dbracer26@aol.com