1990 Reatta convertible

Bob Hill

1990 Buick Reatta convertible.   Desirable color combo of black with tan top and tan interior.  Car has 130K miles and runs and drives great. All power accessories except 16 way seats, new battery, cold AC and good heat. Car has new tires mounted on Cadillac CTS wheels (I also have factory wheels that go with the car). Top is in good condition but probably needs a real good cleaning to look 100% but no tears, etc.  Power windows are a little slow but work well and rear shocks may need replacing in near future.   I believe this car is extremely roadworthy. 

I would rate the car as 9/10 mechanically due to rear shocks, 9/10 on interior ( a little wear on driver' seat) and 7/10 on exterior - paint is mostly original so has a few rock chips and door dings but still very presentable. Car has no rust. 

This is a nice Driver quality car but isn't a show car but probably could be with a quality respray. 

I have a clean and clear TN title in hand.  Car is located in Fayetteville, TN - 85 miles south of Nashville and 20 miles north of Huntsville, AL.

$5500

1990reatta1.jpg

1990reata.jpg

IMG_2678 (1).JPG

IMG_2681.JPG

IMG_2680.JPG

IMG_2679.JPG

IMG_2682.JPG