1922 reo touring

Guest Russell7088

Guest Russell7088

I have recently bought a 1922 reo that is very rough,  complete rolling chassis with 6 cylinder motor trans electric start unit rear end amd whats left of the body.  I am gonna keep the cowl forward in my possession but want to see if there is any interest in the rest,  motor is froze, trans is stuck in neutral. Car rolls great!! I also have some wood bows for the top to this car.  I hate for any of it to be wasted but i will never rebuild to original state but see this stuff as rebuildable to someone who needs/wants it.

My name is brian. 859-329-308three is my number i have lots of pics and can take more.  Located in lancaster ky 40444

received_1437004836345289.jpeg

Hi,

I own a 1926 Reo Model G 4D Sedan. Some earlier owner has lost the ignition key and because of that has bromen the ignition lock. I wonder if in your Reo the starting button knob and ignition lock are OK condition. Is it possible to get a photo of this piece? I am also interested in the floor plates which go round the gear shifter and startting knob.I would be interested in this part.

Best wishes

Juha Kaitanen

Finland

reo startti.jpg

reo 1924 floor plates.jpg

Guest Russell7088

They are in rough shape to be used on a besutiful car, plus i dont plan on taking dash apart as of right no, just selling the rolling chassis with no body

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Russell7088

Hey guys this is for frame motor trans and rear end. I have the wood bows and the metal attchment parts for the canopy id like for someone to buy all of this and will take 1000 for everything or shoot me an offer