1926 Dodge Sedan A & B "window curtains"

Last year at a garage sale I picked up a set of what I am calling "window curtains." The label on the back of two of the panels reads "DODGE SEDAN A & B 4 door 1926." There are 6 panels all together, 3 matching pairs. One set of panels have a patch pocket on them. They are not clear, they are made of a striped cotton material, trimmed in what seems to be a vinyl. They would have attached to the window frame by snaps. I am trying to find out what I really have and what vehicle(s)they were made to fit. The only window curtains that I have ever seen are the roll up type, these just seem to be panels. I haven't even been able to find a picture of a vehicle that they look like they might even fit. I do have pictures of them, if any one has any interest in what I have or might be able to provide some information about them. I would love to hear from you. Please email me at tbenthall@adriansteel.com.<P>Thank you!!

Trish -<BR>Dodge Brothers was the first US automaker to offer all-steel closed cars in 1923. Dodge continued to make both all-steel and wood framed closed cars for a few years. Wood framing was the common method of constructing cars into the mid 30s. Dodge designated their closed cars A = wood framed body by Fisher, and B = all-steel body by Budd. To see a nicely restored 1926 Dodge Brothers sedan click on this: <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Broadway/Wing/7007/xschofield.jpg" TARGET=_blank>http://www.geocities.com/Broadway/Wing/7007/xschofield.jpg</A> <P>To make this work you need to copy the URL into your browser location and then click on it there. <P>I'm not sure if this is an A or B, but my guess is an A. smile.gif" border="0<p>[ 02-13-2002: Message edited by: ted schneider ]

"Curtain's Trish"<P> You may have something all Dodge Brothers & Sisters) are looking for- OEM side Curtains..<P> I might suggest placing your inquiry in the "Q & A" section of the Dodge Brothers Web Page. Most all of us 'Connected" Dodge Brothers look it over and you might be able to hrlp someone in you area finish his D-B restoration with the 'Correct" side curtains.<BR>Include your city & state in the listing<BR> <BR>Keep-on-Dodgin'<P>Donn Marinovich<BR>dcmmld@mlode.com

• 4 weeks later...