'35 Dodge KCL truck

I am restoring a 'cowl and chassis' <BR>that was imported from Detroit and made into a sedan delivery by a truck body company in late 1935. The delivery truck was used by a large department store for the better part of 15 years. I have owned it and been trying to restore it since 1991 and I have never been able to find another. Is there anybody out there that has a 'cowl and chassis' custom built truck like this? The KCL designation refers to K is 1934/35(mine is a '35),C is for commercial and L is for long wheelbase("119). I need some advice and measurements in assembling the hood,cowl,radiator and radiator shell. I have the bits all ready to go on but am having diffculty lining them up. Any help would be appreciated. Bob

• 5 years later...

Hi the KLC was a US long wheel base sedan delivery , there were a number of them exported as just a cowl and chassis ,particularly to NZ &AUS where cabs and bodys were built to suit the owners use . sorry i cant help with any measurements but the first thing i would assemble would be the radiator and surround then fit that .after that you should get a fair idea where the cowl fits